Valid until further notice, and merely informative.
Landing, take-off and parking fees as well as passenger taxes.
AIRPORT FEES FROM 01/04/2017
Landing and take-off fees
· < 10 ton: € 4,27 per ton per landing and per take-off, minimum € 12,50
· 10-30 ton: € 42,70 + € 3,20 per additional ton (above 10 ton) per landing and per take-off
· 30 ton and more: € 106,75 + € 4,27 per additional ton (above 30 ton) per landing and per take-off
Landing and take-off fees are calculated on the basis of the maximum take-off weight (MTOW) mentioned in the certificate of airworthiness or flying manual.
€ 3.20 per ton per day
first 3 hours
first 4 hours
first 5 hours
first 6 hours
€ 16,42 per passenger
(only departing passengers, flights > 3 ton MTOW)
| || |
€ 6,16 per passenger
(only departing passengers, flights <= 3 ton MTOW)
€ 8,21 per passenger
A transfer passenger is a passenger whose routing is mentioned on one air ticket and whose onward journey continues on a connecting flight within 24 hours on the same calendar day of landing at Antwerp Airport, but not to the country of origin.
Departing from BUSINESS TERMINAL / via BRABO LOUNGE : € 16,42 + € 7
Children -2 years old: no fee
ARRIVAL: FREE of charge
LEM Antwerp nv offers a series of incentives to encourage users to develop their services at Antwerp International Airport.
The new destination scheme for passenger operations is:
First year :
50% rebate on landing & take-off fees
- 50% rebate on landing & take-off fees
- 50% rebate on passenger fees
- 25% rebate on landing & take-off fees
- 25% rebate on passenger fees
The ground handling fee exists of a yearly fixed fee of € 3.079 and € 0.36 per ton per MTOW ( per turnaround). This fee is invoiced to the handling companies
All airport fees are subject to a yearly indexation.
viz. the index of consumer prices for the month of January in the year 2017 ( base 2013).
For further information, Please contact the navigation department on tel. +32 3 285 65 00.